Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We love you Mason!

I haven't done much blogging this past week. I have been very upset at the loss of a dear friend of mine. I am sure many of you all know Mason and for those of you who did not it was definitely your loss. I am not going to go on and on about how wonderful he was (but I could), I will just say that his family is in my prayers today and always. Mason left behind a wonderful wife, Tracee, an 8 year old son, Gabe, a 5 year old son, Landon and a daughter named Ellie who is 16 months. He was only 33 and died while piloting his small aircraft. For those of you who know the Smoaks please continue to pray for them and for those of you who don't please pray anyway. If this year has taught me anything it is definitely that God is in control of our lives and we will follow where he leads but it may not always be the path we would choose for ourselves. God bless you all and Have a "Joy"ful day!

2 comments:

Jody Swaine said...

I so enjoy reading your blog. You know you made your Mama so proud. We are all going to make it through this thing called "life" and get to the "GOOD" stuff. Much love to you! Jody

Anonymous said...

That is definitely sad news! I will be thinking of all of the family and friends. He was a good person!