Monday, June 16, 2008

One more before bed!




I don't know about you but there is almost nothing I love more in this world than to watch my precious angels sleep. Especially now that they are growing up and they all want to be in the same bed. (so much for thinking we needed a 4 bedroom house!) Everyday I am amazed at the beauty of God's creations and especially the beauty of these three creations. I know I am bragging but I'm allowed because I am the MOM!!! So enjoy the pictures of my angels and may God bless you and your angels as well.

2 comments:

Katie said...

YIPPEE!!! YOU have a blog!!! :)

octobermiracle said...

I'm so excited that I get to read your blog. You've been so dedicated at posting comments on mine. The boys are so precious, I can't wait to have one of my own. I got caught up on your blog today, I read through all of them! Keep me posted-
Always in my prayers,
Love ya-octobermiracle