Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cousins and Water and Vacation Oh My!!!





We are still in Kissimmee but I had a free minute so I decided to post a few pictures of all the fun we have been having! Thank you again Aula and Uncle Todd for the awesome gift! We have had a blast and it has been very relaxing. We are at the Clarion Resort and Water Park and for anyone that has little kids it is awesome. They have three water slides that are for kids 44 in. and up as well as for moms and dads! And they also have a kiddie area with 4 little slides that keep the little ones more than entertained. I can tell you that we only left to eat dinner and the kids were not bored once. It has been awesome. All the fun of the Nick hotel at about 1/3 the price. Anyway, I will tell you all about it when I get home or you can Google them and check out their web site. Have a Joyful Day!

3 comments:

Jody Swaine said...

Looks wonderful! I know you are all enjoying your time together!
Love & Laughs,
Jody

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun. see you sunday. if you could be there at 10:15 and green group starts on the playground. second station is classroom time and you read the Bible, answer questions on their handout, and 2 stations after that their choice: bible verse and books of bible. they end in the youth center. see you sunday!

The Griffin Gang said...

Love the pics and words of encouragement... and I've heard you say GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY many times. I love it! Love you, too, girlie!