Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I cannot believe I am doing this......

OK! So I love blogs, reading them at least! I love to check in on everyone and find out what is going on in their lives. Partly because I am interested and partly just because I am so nosey!!! But I never actually thought I would be a blogger and then I figured if I liked to check on the ones I love then maybe, just maybe they might be interested in my life also. So today was the last day of school and I cannot believe what a year it has been. I was looking at pictures on my sister's myspace the other night and saw a picture of my mom with my neice Taylor on her 1st day of Kindergarten this year and Oh how I cried wishing she could be in a picture of Taylor on her last day of Kindergarten. If I had only known what this year was going to hold I know I would have done things different! I would have hugged a little longer, I would have not minded her annoying ways, and I definately would have cherished every second we had together instead of taking them for granted. Andrew, my preacher, has been talking about a sermon series that he will be doing titled "Don't Blink" and it is so true, don't you dare blink because before you know it your babies will be taking the FCAT and your mom will be in heaven and you will have no idea where the time went. Please love the ones you have here and don't for even one minute sweat the small stuff. God has given us such a short time on this Earth, let's spend it the way we were meant to spend it, serving him and loving the ones he has put in our lives. Check back often and maybe just maybe you will find something of interest to you. Love and God Bless!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hey! So you've joined the blog world too! Welcome!!
I didn't know you were an Indiana girl too! Where in Indiana were you? Do you remember much?

Jody Swaine said...

I think about your Mama often, but with you still in my hug area, it is like she is still here hugging me! Love & Laughs-Jody

Heidi said...

Thanks Andrea! I am so glad you started a blog:-) Now I can keep up with you! Love ya! I am praying for you:-)