Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Click to play 7 months in Heaven!!!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


When I first began putting together this slide show it was still yesterday, and yesterday was the 7 month anniversary of my mom going to Heaven. I always feel like I need to recognize the 9th of the month in some way even if it is just mentioning it to one of my friends. Last month on the 9th I was on vacation with my sister and we actually talked in depth about the day it happened, and about how weird it was that one minute it seems like mom is still here and the next it feels like she has been gone forever. I hope you enjoy the slideshow. ( I am still learning) I personally feel as though it goes too fast but I couldn't change it. (I am sure someone with greater expertise could change it but I cannot.) And by the way, while I have your attention may I please inform you that July 9th is also Lance's Birthday! He is 37 today! (We are only 11 months apart so for 1 month every year we are the same age!) Cool Huh! My Grandpa used to joke with my mom about having a private room at the hospital!!!!! So anyway, Happy Birthday Uncle Boop and I pray that God will Bless you greatly this year! Have a "JOY"ful Day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a great tribute to your Mom! I know she is watching what you do and is proud of you each and everyday!

It will get easier with time, but I know you will always miss her! This blog is a great way to keep her memory alive in your children!

Happy Birthday to Lance!

HUGE HUGS!!!

Katie said...

What a beautiful way to celebrate her life! You all were so blessed to have her in your life and I know that I was blessed as well just to have known her. Happy Birthday to Lance. Thank you for sharing that photobook with us all!!!

We love you - ALL of you!

Suzie Conner said...

Thanks ALOT... you had both Eric and I sobbing! :) We miss her so..... too! The pain will never go away as long as we are here and she is there, but we do have the JOY of knowing that we will see her again!

We miss you, MOM!

Anonymous said...

Well, thanks a lot, Andrea! You made me cry yet again and miss my friend even more.

I love what you've done here. As I always say, you are blessed and highly favored...as was I for knowing your Mom for just a short while. Grace Bible Church is not as warm and welcoming without your Mom there.

May God bless you and your family, dearest Andrea.....

Nancy Smith

The O'Herns said...

Your mom's smile is what I will remember! Always, always.... she smiled! I know you miss her and pray God continues to heal your wounded heart! Love ya, Amy

Anonymous said...

I feel truly honored to have had time with Vivian. She was always a joy and pleasure. This was a beautiful tribute to watch and listen to. Thank you for making it.
(((((((((hugs))))))))))

octobermiracle said...

Thank you for sharing such an amazing slide show. You and your family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!