Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun in the sun!

Click to play Fun at Ian's!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Last week we went to a friends house to let the kids play on the waterslide and they had an absolute blast! Jackie is a friend of mine from high school who teaches in Avon Park and now we have kids the same age! It is so neat for me to be able to be with people from my past. It was so nice to catch up and to see her mom (who went to school with my mom so she has lots of stories) The kids had a blast and the parents had a blast! Thanks Jackie, Ian and Owen for inviting us over!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey girl! Your slideshows have been so cute! We will be at the party-sorry I forgot to tell you sooner. I am sure the boys are very excited!
Love ya! See you tomorrow:-)

Spencer Girl said...

Hey! Sorry, I didn't reply earlier when you asked when we were coming back. . .time got away and I forgot. Anyway, Rylee and I are back but Peyton is still in Indiana with Jon and his Nana and Papa. He will be very disappointed he missed the party. Maybe we can get the boys together when they return (around July 28th?). We'll talk!