Saturday, July 19, 2008

Birthday Boys!

Click to play Birthday Boys!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Tuesday, July 22nd, will be Alex's 4th Birthday! I almost cannot imagine it. Since Cass's Birthday is on Aug. 4th we went ahead and combined the party and had it at the Children's Museum! They had a blast!!!! They were so excited all week just thinking about it and I loved the fact that all I had to do was threaten to cancel the party and they would behave!!!! I made a slide show of the great event! I am getting addicted to smilebox, which would be great if my addiction of smilebox would take over my addiction of chocolate unfortunately I just do smilebox and eat chocolate!!!! Not a good thing. Anyway, we all had a great time! I am sitting here now in the midst of gift bags (I love birthdays so I can stock up on them!) and Aunt Bebe's LOUD guitar ( I am not sure what I did to her but she is definitely making up for it with this gift!) and I am realizing how truly blessed I am. I have great friends and family that gave up 2 hours of their lives to come and show my children that they are loved! It is such a simple thing but I appreciate it so much! I love birthday parties, such a great time to look back on the past and look ahead to the future. Alex will be in K-4 this year and Cass in the 2 year old class. Alex is moving up to children's church (no more nursery), and Cass is moving out of the baby nursery into the "Big Kid" nursery! Where does the time go. I used to ask my mom if she got sad watching us grow up knowing that we would never be babies or toddlers or teens again, and her response was "I had six kids, I didn't even notice!!" But I know she did notice and she would tell me all the time to enjoy my kids, and I definitely do enjoy my kids! Thanks for reading and letting me go on and on and Have a "JOY"ful Day! Happy Birthday Alex and Cass!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I just love the slideshow! The girls had a great time and your birthday boys are such cuties:-) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Alex and Cass! Man, where does all the time go. It seems like just yesterday ..... you know. ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Alex and Cass! The party looked like a lot of fun! Good to see pics of Uncle Todd! You need to send me some pics of everyone from the family!

I can't believe how grown up John is!

Love ya!