Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our little Birthday boy!

Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


The day is finally here, Cass Cass is turning two. It seems like just yesterday he was puking all over us. Cass shares his birthday with George's daughter Rachael, who he knows as Sissy,(on the day Cass was born George was having a newborn and had a daughter who was turning 13! Not too smart on George's part!) so we are actually celebratig 2 Birthdays today. (and not to forget my nephew Eric who is the big 13 today) I know we are weird but for some reason we like August 4th. As I sit here typing I am thinking of my mom and how much she loved Birthdays. She may not have made a big deal about ours as we got older but she certainly did not slack on her grandkids. I wish she were here to watch him blow out his candles and to give him his Birthday spankings. I wish she were her to eat his Birthday morning pancakes and to watch with joy as he opens his presents. I miss her so much! She definately was the greatest NANA in the world and although the kids do not realize what they are missing, I do. But I know Cass will have a great day, just as Alex did and just as John will. We love you Cass and we pray this year will be awesome for you! You are our Sweet Angel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Happy Birthday Cass!

Hope he had a special day surrounded by family and friends. Just keep showing him pictures of Nana and talk about her. She will still live in his heart!