Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Not such a slacker!

Click to play catching up
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


For those of you who actually check this thing often please let me apologize for my slacking! I don't really have an excuse but if you would like me to come up with one let's just say I have been busy cleaning house!! Anyway, I really don't know what has been causing the slacking. Probably the fact that I am back at work! I no longer have the luxury of staying up all night doing smilebox. Whatever the reason, I am back and I have put together a little snippet of what we have been doing this past week. I hope you enjoy and I hope you have a "JOY"ful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! Work does tend to get in the way like that. I do like the excuse of "cleaning house".

Suzie Conner said...

Yep, I have been checking everyday and FlNALLY... :) Thanks for always sharing all of the pictures. We are going to come to town on Monday (Labor Day) to visit. Can't wait to see our new nephew!

octobermiracle said...

I will NOT be the one who calls you a slacker, I haven't posted in at least a month. I can't wait to see you at the shower, we need to catch up on a few things. The boys are growing up so fast! Talk to you soon!
Soon to be Mom!!!
Shawn