Wednesday, October 8, 2008

10 months!

Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook



I wasn't planning on doing this but I noticed that tomorrow is the 10 month anniversary of Nana's departure! It is still so hard to believe. You know, if you have ever lost anyone you have good days and bad days and I am happy to report that it finally seems as though the good days are outnumbering the bad ones. I am not looking forward to the holidays though, especially Halloween! My mom loved Halloween. Every year since John John has been trick-or-treating we have gone to Andy and Sandee's house for a big party!!!!! It was always the highlight of Halloween for mom and she looked forward to it every year!!!!! She will be greatly missed this year especially by those of us who depended on her to help keep wandering kids on the hay wagon and not in the road!!! Sunday after church we went to Lake Placid so the boys could decorate Nana's grave site. I am not sure if it is really politically correct to put Halloween ghosts on someones grave site but they wanted to do it and I was not about to tell them no. So here are some pictures of the boys decorating and a few of Alex "hugging" Nana. It was a very emotional time but they had fun and it is good for them to do stuff like that!!! (It's good for mommy also!!) I threw in a few more odds and ends also!!! One more quick thing before I go. The other day we were at Kelly and Kyla's house and Kyla had a stack of Halloween outfits laying on the chair. I told her they were adorable and asked her where she got them and she told me that Nana had bought them. Without missing a beat, Alex looks up and says "I thought Nana was in Heaven." It was so cute and I had to explain to him that Nana had bought them before she went to heaven. I am sure he was thinking wait a minute, you all been keeping me from Nana for 10 months and now I find out she's been shopping all this time!!!!!! You know she did love to shop!!! Anyway, enjoy the pictures and Have a "JOY"ful day!!!!!!

4 comments:

The O'Herns said...

I'm glad to see you're back!! What a bitter/sweet time with your boys!! love ya girl! Amy

Anonymous said...

(((((((((hugs))))))))

octobermiracle said...

Thinking of you during this time, and always praying for you. You are such a dear friend. Call me- before Tuesday!! Love you

Village Talkies said...

Thanks for sharing
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.